Saturday, January 3, 2009

Lazy.....

Alright, I had great intentions of both blogging and working on the YZ. Needless to say both have fallen off the radar with Christmas and a million other things going on. I think there has been a bit of a shift in my thinking, now I just want to get the YZ running so I can have some fun with it. That may change the stuff I want to do, and definitely will change the amount of disassembly and cleaning I will do- but I will get it going and then see what I need to change instead of just talking about changes I want to make because they were what I wanted to do 15+ years ago.

Back soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great blog. I am also recomissioning a YZ-10 '91 works. Its only done 3 races back in 1991 ... so its in great condition. Keep going!!! Cant wait to see the finished result.

Blockhead said...

super lazy, or just no longer updating the blog? what's the status on your proj?